Flagship initiatives include
- A music school catering for the diverse music learning needs of the local community
- Play.Music a teacher mentoring programme aimed at providing children with access to enriching music education throughout their primary schooling.
- A music outreach programme in primary schools and at WHS
- An annual concert performance, with a classical music event in August
- The establishment of junior orchestras, choirs and concert groups
- The delivery of Winter Festival and Big Break events and workshops for primary schools
- The provision of specialist music teaching
- The support and provision of new performance opportunities for local musicians
Turn Up the Music would like your support for the advancement of its strategy.